The Organising Committee is searching for the Memory Makers of The Crete Trip 2023.
The Crete Trip 2023 is almost here and it’s guaranteed to be an unforgettable experience, giving participants the chance to explore the natural beauty of Crete, get in touch with Cretan culture and party with 900+ Erasmus students from 50+ countries. For an event as epic as this, memories are extremely valuable and that’s why we are looking for YOU!
We are looking for two Photographers and one Video Maker.
Photographers' Duties 📸
Taking photos during the event and capturing moments featuring the participants, the volunteers, the partners, and the scenery. Editing photos after the event.
Video Maker's Duties 🎥
Filming during the event for the purposes of the after movie and other promotional videos of The Crete Trip 2023. Video editing experience will be considered a plus.
- Travel expenses up to 200€ both ways to/from Athens.
- Transportation to/from Crete with the participants’ group.
- Free participation in the event.
- Hotel Room with breakfast.
- Partial expenses coverage throughout the trip.
- Welcome bag with goodies and The Crete Trip Memory Maker T-shirt.
- Be available between the 17th to 21st of May 2023. (We arrive in Athens on Monday 22/05, in the morning).
- Own and be able to provide adequate equipment for the needs of the trip.
- Adequate Editing and Processing tools and skills (Lightroom, Photoshop or similar).
You will get:
- The opportunity to work in an international environment with a motivated team of volunteers.
- The opportunity to enrich your portfolio and add the brand of The Crete Trip to your existing work samples.
- Your work and name will be promoted through our social media.
- Unlimited appreciation and love from the OC and the participants for many many years.
Are you ready for the greatest experience of your life? We’re waiting for your application. Help us make The Crete Trip 2023 the best Erasmus experience of the year!
Deadline: 04/04/2023 at 23:59
For any further questions don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected]