Name Changes for The Crete Trip 2023 are now available!
If you (sadly ☹️) can't make it to The Crete Trip, you have the opportunity to sell your ticket to someone else that wants to attend!
Here is how it works:
- Login on event.thecretetrip.org and select "Click here" under Name Change Process.
- If you want to:
- Sell the ticket to the next available person in the waiting list, choose "Random selection".
- Sell your ticket to a person you know, select "To a specific person" and write down their full name or e-mail address.
- Pay the name change fee (10€) to move on with the process.
- Give us a few days to process your request and reach out to you with further instructions (including the contact details of your ticket's buyer if you have selected "random selection").
- Communicate with your buyer to figure out the money arrangements.
- Download the "Name Change Agreement" from the platform, fill it in and have it signed by your buyer.
- Uploading the signed "Name Change Agreement" on the platform, before the 10th of May.
You now have succesfully transferred your ticket.
A few things to keep in mind:
- We cannot and do not take any responsibility towards the private transactions between buyer and seller.
- The buyer of the ticket needs to be registered on the event platform.
- If you haven't submitted your signed Name Change Agreement before the 10th of May at noon (12:00 UTC+3), the Name Change Process is cancelled. Your Spot will also be considered cancelled and you are not entitled to any refunds as per our Terms & Conditions.
- If and only if you have applied for a "Random selection" Name Change and the Organising Committee fails to provide you with the contact details of an interested buyer, you will be refunded the Name Change Fee (10€). You may also claim a refund according to our Cancellation Policy, considering that your Date of Cancellation is the date you first submitted your Name Change process.