The Crete Trip
is the National Event of ESN Greece
and one of the biggest Erasmus events in Europe!
More than 700 international students from all over Europe meet, party and create memories together, while discovering one of the most beautiful islands of the Mediterranean!
The official dates for the Crete Trip 2018:
10 - 13 of May 2018
With 4 days of sandy beaches, epic parties, Greek culture, and enough memories for a lifetime, we promise to make The Crete Trip
the peak moment of your Erasmus!
The trip includes:
- Accommodation for 3 nights in 4-star hotel near Heraklion
- Transportation to and from all activities with The Crete Trip Buses!
- Visit to Heraklion city
- Visit to the Minoan Palace at Knossos, Europe's oldest city!
- Huge Flag Parade to the city center of Heraklion!
- Traditional Crete Feast
- Chilling on the beach of Matala Hippie Village along with a crazy party in the same place!
- Visit to Balos Lagoon, a turqoise paradise considered one of the best beaches in the world!
- A Private Party Cruise!
- A Foam Party at Star Beach Water Park Resort with access to the Pools!
- Entrance to all events and parties!
- Special prices in local partners and party venues
- Welcome bag
- The unique and collectible The Crete Trip T-shirt!
- Unique experiences & memories you will cherish forever.
The trip does not include:
- Transportation TO and FROM Heraklion, Crete
- Your personal expenses