The Crete Trip is the National Event of ESN Greece and it is one of the biggest Erasmus events in Europe!
Explore sandy beaches with crystal clear waters, meet the Cretan culture and hospitality, while partying with international students in one of the most beautiful islands of the Mediterranean, CRETE!
The Crete Trip 2022 marks the 10th edition of the event, giving us the opportunity to celebrate more and make you create enough memories for a lifetime.
So mark your calendars because this year, from the 11th to the 15th of May, you’ll be #LostInCrete.
We promise to make The Crete Trip the ultimate experience of your Erasmus in Greece!
“The tans will fade, but the memories will last forever!”
Registrations open on the 21st of February.
Payments start on the 28th of February.
Participation fee for The Crete Trip 2022
With ESNcard: 198€
Without ESNcard: 208€
THE TRIP INCLUDES
- Transportation from the Port of Piraeus to Heraklion.
- Accommodation in a 4-star hotel close to Heraklion (breakfast inc.).
- Visit Heraklion city.
- Visit the Minoan Palace at Knossos, Europe's oldest city!
- A HUGE Flag Parade to spread multiculturalism all over the island!
- A traditional Cretan Festival.
- Visit Balos Lagoon, a turquoise paradise that is considered one of the best beaches in the world!
- A Private Party Cruise!
- Chilling on the beach of Matala Hippie Village along with a crazy party in the same place!
- Entrance to all events and parties!
- Welcome bag.
- The unique and collectable The Crete Trip T-shirt, useful gadgets and many more surprises!
- Special prices in local partners and party venues.
- Unique experiences & memories you will NEVER forget. ❤
THE TRIP DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Transportation from Heraklion to Piraeus.
- Your personal expenses during the trip.
- Expenses for the depression you will have when you get back.
Simply registering, DOES NOT guarantee you a spot! The spots are LIMITED and only the payment can secure you a spot to The Crete Trip 2022!
First come, first served! If you don't have a local ESN section, please choose the "no section" option and after that, make sure to insert the correct ESNcard number!
In case you get your ESNcard after your registration you can add it during payment.
If you belong to a section from Crete make sure to contact your Local Coordinator for more information!
The event will be held following the rules by the government at the time of the event. For now, the participants are only eligible to join the event carrying with them a VALID proof of vaccination or recovery from COVID-19.
(Check the Greek validity of your certificate)