Summary of The Crete Trip 2018 in numbers:
4 days in the island of Crete
830+ Erasmus+ exchange students aged 20-25 y/o
Every participant per average spent 102€ during their stay in Crete.
In total, more than 85000€ were spent.
Evaluation Form's Graph Results:
1) Free Time Statistics: During their free time, 38% of the participants visited either a museum or a town memorial, while 43% had a meal in a local restaurant.
2) Info Channels: Most participants were informed first of all from the constant interaction with their Group Leaders, and secondly from our real-time updated Telegram Channel.
3) Opinion on Media Makers: Only 53,5% of the participants' sample found optimal the media coverage of the event.
4) Demographic Results: Most of the Participants of the Crete Trip 2018 (appr. 66%) of our sample consists of an international crowd of European and International exchange students.
5) Gadgets Evaluation:
Most participants liked the T-Shirt and the Responsible Party bag.
6) Confidence Vote: A significant percentage of 84,4% would participate again at 'The Crete Trip'
7) Recommendation: Almost 100% of the participants consisting our sample would recommend 'The Crete Trip' to their friends.